- A Declaration of Our Own | NotYourGirlFriday
- Spot On Commentary On A Racist Murder By A Trio Of Angry Black Men! | LorMarie’s Place
- Mixed race two-year-old boy’s collar bone broken in racist attack on a train after black passenger started hurling abuse at his mother | Mail Online
- How to Handle and Respond to IRR Harassers
- Black Women, STOP Wasting Your Time and Energy
Author Archives: blackfemaleculture
About blackfemalecultureI am an African American woman looking to connect with other African American women who are interested in reinventing a wholesome, empowering culture that feeds the minds and souls of African American women and their children.
Posted on July 7, 2013
In the course of human events it becomes necessary for one group to leave that of another, despite common characteristics. Because there are expectations from said groups it becomes comes a point of contention within the lives of the first … Continue reading →
Posted on July 2, 2013
Spot On Commentary On A Racist Murder By A Trio Of Angry Black Men! | LorMarie’s Place.
Mixed race two-year-old boy’s collar bone broken in racist attack on a train after black passenger started hurling abuse at his mother | Mail Online
Posted on June 26, 2013
A toddler has been left with a broken collar bone after he and his mother were attacked in broad daylight because the little boy appeared to be mixed race. The two-year-old was tipped out of his pushchair and injured when … Continue reading →
Posted on June 22, 2013
If you are in an IRR (inter-“racial” relationship) you probably know that the majority of people you encounter do not care about your relationship. They have their own lives and problems, and you are not even a blip on their screen. In … Continue reading →